Hi Sam,

thanks!

Yesterday I sent a cc moderation (failed as before).
Today I did not sign it but left the footer block - and it failed as well. So
it seems that the signature is not the problem.

I had a look at the cmlmmoderate.C program (version 0.68.2-1 Debian) and this
is pretty straight forward - searching for 'no', 'reject', additional message
and filename/token.

It uses the std::getline function.
There is a module_getline in moduledel.c which checks for EOF or '\n'.
Could this be the problem - as the footer is in Unicode and contains Japanese?

--- part of the second message - quoted printable - "

On Fri, 19 Dec 2014 01:17:01 +0900
erp-ledger-moder...@erp-online.jp wrote:

> =3D=3DCUT HERE=3D=3D
> Insert any rejection notice here.
> =3D=3DCUT HERE=3D=3D
>=20
> The following message has been previously send to you for moderation,
> but no response has been received.  You will receive periodic reminders
> to moderate this message until you do the following.  To approve this
> message and post it to the mailing list, reply to this message.  To
> reject this message, reply to this message and prepend the word "no" to
> the subject line of the reply.  To reject this message and return it
> to the sender, reply to this message and prepend the word "reject"
> to the subject line.
>=20
> If you would like, you can enter text to be included in the rejection not=
ice.
> You must enter the text above, between the =3D=3DCUT HERE=3D=3D lines.
>=20
> Do NOT delete the =3D=3DCUT HERE=3D=3D lines, they must be present.  Also=
, please
> make sure that your mail client formats your reply as plain text, and not
> "rich text", or HTML.
>=20
> In all cases, make sure that the following codes are included in the
> reply message:
>=20
> [1418876026.18926.linde]
> [BIOHNAIDOBNOHBCLGNPCGBGIDMIDIKDI]

--=20
Bernd Plagge - =E3=83=97=E3=83=A9=E3=82=B2 =E3=83=99=E3=82=A7=E3=82=A2=E3=
=83=B3=E3=83=88=20
First Choice Internet Ltd., Tokyo - =E3=83=95=E3=82=A1=E3=83=BC=E3=82=B9=E3=
=83=88=E3=83=BB=E3=83=81=E3=83=A7=E3=82=A4=E3=82=B9=E3=83=BB=E3=82=A4=E3=83=
=B3=E3=82=BF=E3=83=BC=E3=83=8D=E3=83=83=E3=83=88(=E6=9C=89)
------ end of snip --------

Thanks,
Bernd

--
Bernd Plagge - プラゲ ベェアント
First Choice Internet Ltd., Tokyo - ファースト・チョイス・インターネット(有)

FREE Web Assessment:    http://choicenet.ne.jp/en/website_assessment.html
Web Sites:              http://choicenet.ne.jp/en/websites.html
Web Design:             http://choicenet.ne.jp/en/webdesign.html
Web Hosting:            http://choicenet.ne.jp/en/hosting.html