Hi Sam,

thank you very much for your excellent mail server which I've been using
happily for many year!

I've a minor issue with mailing list moderation.

As you can see I'm signing my mails and I have a biggish signature with some
web links.
When I receive a moderation request and simply reply to it it won't be
recognized and the post will not be sent to the list.
If, however, I delete the signature block AND don't sign the message everything
works perfectly.

So, it seems that the moderation mail is not recognized if it signed and/or
contains some characters found in the signature.
While I recognise that I can just switch signing off and remove the signature
part this is easily forgotten.

Maybe you can address this in one of the future releases.

Thanks again,
Bernd

- -- Moderation Mail -------------

- --- server rejection -----------