Hello all,

I have a production courier-mta server (along with imap and pop) with a number
of domains and mailboxes, authentication through userdb. It's a old Debian
GNU/Linux 6.0 server with packaged courier-mta 0.65. I plan to migrate it to a
new server with Debian GNU/Linux 8.0 and packaged courier-mta 0.73.

What's the best live migration path that ensures no messages are lost in the
move? My idea is:

1. Install new server & configure all domains & accounts
2. Make old server send a copy of incoming messages to the new server
3. manually copy old messages
4. switch DNS records & wait propagation
5. shutdown old server

Assuming my idea makes sense, what's the simplest way to configure courier-mta
for point 2?