> In fact, you might not even need a separate instance, depending on how
> your users are configured now.  If your users aren't using SMTP MSA,
> then edit /etc/courier/esmtp-msa and configure the service for
> authentication.  The method by which you filter users in the
> authentication depends on which auth service you use.

my courier used the OS pam authentication, the SQL module auth its only for
test period users (if are not yet in the payroll system as a solid and
stable)

> Everyone else, who doesn't need to relay, should use SMTP on port 25.
> /etc/courier/esmtpd should have ESMTPAUTH set to "" so that
> authentication is disabled.

my port 25 its authenticated by default... and also the ssl port too

> See "MAIL FILTER IMPLEMENTATION":
> http://www.courier-mta.org/courierfilter.html

I want to CLARIFY THAT THE FILTER MANPAGE ARE VERY VAGE OR GENERIC and laks
of examples.. so thanks for the examples u put to me below