On 03/03/2016 06:32 PM, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
my courier used the OS pam authentication
my port 25 its authenticated by default... and also the ssl port too

I'm not sure what you mean by "authenticated by default." It either allows authentication, or it does not. And if it allows authentication, then it also allows relaying.

The simple solution would be to disable authentication on port 25. If users aren't going to relay, there's probably no reason to authenticate themselves. It modifies a header, but it otherwise not useful.

Leave authentication on port 587, and modify /etc/pam.d/esmtp. You could add pam_access to restrict authentication to specific users.

I want to CLARIFY THAT THE FILTER MANPAGE ARE VERY VAGE OR GENERIC and laks of examples.. so thanks for the examples u put to me below

I don't think that's true. They accurately describe a complex interface. Most of that complexity is handled in the perl and python APIs, but I still think the simplest way to accomplish your goal is simply to filter authentication with existing components, rather than writing your own.