Il 02/11/2016 21:13, Gordon Messmer ha scritto:
> You probably want to start with the "VIRTUAL DOMAINS" section of the
> "makealiases" man page.

Thanks, now I've read it. I assume you are referring to the this part:

"The following special syntax implements a virtual domain. A virtual
domain redirects all mail for an entire domain to one user:

            @domain: user
"

However I don't want to redirect all mail to one user. I want to
redirect only mail for non-existing recipients to one user, but I want
the existing users on that domain to continue receive their messages.

> In general, though, catch-all addresses are
> going to receive so much spam that they're useless at best.

I know, thanks, but I'm only trying to make a customer happy, and, if
he's happy to receive tons of spam, then so be it.