Il 03/11/2016 00:02, Sam Varshavchik ha scritto:

> No, as the manual page explains, the address is "alias", not
> "catchall". It should be "al...@usosalix.org".

As a feedback, I might suggest that the manpage is not that clear (at
least to me) in explaining the fact that the address name you create
MUST absolutely be alias@hosteddomain and not
something_else@hosteddomain, because, when a noob like me reads it, he
understands that he has to replace hosteddomain with the real domain
name, and he might understand that he can replace alias with anything
else, as far as he stores the .courier-default file in its $HOME
directory. That's also because the "alias" word lends itself
particularly well to mean "something to be replaced by the real thing".
Moreover the manpage calls the whole thing a "delivery rule" instead of
"email address" or "local account" or the like: I'm sure that's the
correct name for it, but, again, a rule recalls something you make up
and change at will, not a fixed constant.

I know, the real problem is that I'm a noob, but manpages are for noobs,
aren't they?

However, it works now, thanks a lot.