Good evening,

I have contacted the abuse@ from an ISP, where a range of 8 IP adrresses
attacking my servers (on all protocols) and  now  I  get  this  from  my
courier:

----8<------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a delivery status notification from mail.tamay-dogan.net,
running the Courier mail server, version 0.68.2.

The original message was received on Fri, 27 Jan 2017 23:45:43 +0100
from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])

                           UNDELIVERABLE MAIL

Your message to the following recipients cannot be delivered:

 <ab...@cv.net>:
     biscmail.cv.net [167.206.112.38]:
 >>> STARTTLS
 <<< 500 couriertls: connect: error:14094410:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3
alert handshake failure

 <hostmas...@cv.net>:
     biscmail.cv.net [167.206.112.38]:
 >>> STARTTLS
 <<< 500 couriertls: connect: error:14094410:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3
alert handshake failure

If your message was also sent to additional recipients, their delivery
status is not included in this report.  You may or may not receive
other delivery status notifications for additional recipients.

The original message follows as a separate attachment.

I have never gotten such error message.

with the exception of TLS1 things which I have removed last year already
and for my understanding is, that SSLv3 was negotiated  with  <biscmail>
and failed.  If I can not contact them by EMail I have to do an expensiv
long distance call.

Any suggestions?

--
Michelle Konzack        ITSystems