From: coworking@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alex Hillman
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:46 AM
To: coworking@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Coworking] Re: Co-working in Boston

Very cool, thanks for being open about that.

We had a similar situation right after we opened where a small business was
interested in utilizing a portion of our space, and while they were a great
group the fit just didn't seem right, chiefly from that growth perspective
you described. That's a tough thing to monitor as a space owner.

Glad that you felt positively about the space though, it sounds great.

Good luck with your search!

-Alex