Johnny, these are beautiful.  I love the starfish!

To echo Tara's concern about one-color/greyscale, I'd love to see your
basic starfish shape transposed to the "barcamp-style" layout, too.
(http://flickr.com/photos/hillaryandanna/1369795451/)

It would be awesome to have a logotype that could take several forms
for different purposes.

Hillary