Evidently, CRE is about to crash like residential real estate.
Underwriting standards for loans, tenants, etc. are returning
to historical norms.

If I were a landlord with a mortgage, I would not want to rent
to someone with potential to flake on the rent, possibly
putting my mortgage at risk.  So their concern is certainly warranted.

A good question to ask yourself is how you feel about doing
business with any particular landlord.  Is the disclosure a
necessary due-diligence formality?  Or does the landlord
just not want to rent to you?

Big difference.

In any case, having disclosure
information readily available for your own use is good business.
If you are well-organized, it shouldn't take more than about
15 minutes to run off copies of all the necessary paperwork.
(Unless I am missing something here.)

HTH,
-d

--