Thanks for the great comments/interests/insights! Yes, a local
business partner would be great, perhaps financing and experience in
one shot... Would be glad to discuss radical feminist/ecology insights
and how they could inform this process... Lake Claire and East Lake
are great, I would like to see many more varied builders/styles ala
the old village way, all building to the zero lot line and
collaborating, but the CONCEPT and functionality are there... haven't
been up in a few years.  Hartford? I am originally from Waterbury...
you know "where the forces of scum meet the forces of slime".... ; )
Yes my goals are clear, but steps there are not always as easy for me
to see, the business road is quite treacherous, so I catch myself
looking down at my feet, sometimes behind me, and it's easy to loose
sight of the big picture, or to get discouraged that where you are is
heading there... Faith anyone? Perhaps it's difficult, simply, for
people who don't like money, to realize it is the medium they must
work with to accomplish those goals.... but I digress...

YES, the furniture idea is a good one... I make all my pieces out of
salvaged materials, found objects, old broken furniture and fast
renewables such as bamboo ply... I am furnishing an orthodontist
office in East Hampton, also LEED accrediting it, not such a green
thing though, as I live in Gainesville FL and have to drive the stuff
up in a Uhaul... so I would rather just document what I do and let
others replicate it closer to the points of end use... there's that
missed money opportunity thing again.... maybe I could consult??? :)

The key to the art space working with co-working is in the furnishing,
and how it behaves within the general interior built environment/
design of the space. Movable, lightweight, yet sound-attenuating
furnishings allow rapid scalability and change.... I am designing a
row of 16 semi divided desks (3 foot top, 2 foot bottom shelf, un-
stacked equal 5 foot of 18 inch high platform) that turn into a stage
with dividers becoming acoustic wall treatments in 1/2 hour with a
team of 3 or 4... thus allowing the workspace to become a performance
space, or an art studio with 5x5 sculpture platforms, etc., for our
monthly artwalk.  As for the artists, they are super quite, and can
work along the walls, as the tekkies type away in the center "spine."
Many of our artists are already into graphic design, some are into
logo, stencil, textile printing, and graffiti, etc... all of this can
be pulled from by the developers and web designers. Really it makes a
lot of sense.... at least in theory..... I am a bit of both, tech and
artist, so maybe I'm biased???

Any thoughts anyone, how well received would a bunch of artists be in
a co-working space.... perhaps it has to be an artspace first???
hmmmm.