Hi,
   I'm Linda Hazlett, president of Vista Research in Columbia SC.  My
company is a small consulting firm specializing in statistical and
epidemiological consulting for primarily clinical researchers.  My
partner and I have been in business for 8 years.  I do lots of
database development as well but don't have much formal training and
would love an opportunity to run questions by others in this type of
atmosphere.
   I've worked out of my home since July 2000 and would love the
opportunity to cowork with others.  Are there others in Columbia
interested in starting a group?

Thanks, Linda