As I'm working on our business plan, I'm wanting to flesh out some
information re: financial expectations.

I was hoping some space owners would be willing to share some
information.  I've seen some other surveys on this board but didn't
see anything dealing with the business side of the process.

I'll enter any respondents into a drawing for $100.
Your answers will be anonymous  -- I won't be correlating contact info
for the drawing with survey responses.

I'll also share aggregate results of the survey on this board.

Thanks in advance for your help / feedback.

The survey is here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=zDOIAyDxI9lkF01V9N5CUw_3d_3d

-kb
Kelly Brown
Office Space Co-Working
www.officespacecoworking.com

P.S. I don't think there's anything too intrusive in the questions --
but if there's any question in particular you don't feel like
answering, feel free to just skip it.