Just took the survey, but some of the questions were lacking the 'other' or
an explanation. Most spaces are pretty unique in the way they operate.

Oh...and the formula I gave to Tony B was:

Break even model: (Cost of space x 1.5 = total cost of space) / (number of
square feet / 100 = number of desks) = Cost per desk

Profitable model: (Cost of space x 3 = cost of space and then some) /
(number of square feet / 100 = number of desks) = Cost per desk

Of course, there is wiggle room there to make more money on services, drop
ins, conference room rental, event space rental, part time keyholders and
other varying levels of membership.

Tara

--
tara 'miss rogue' hunt