Julie and I are working on this now on the coworking wiki and she should
have an announcement later today with the URL.
The initial concept: a list of participating spaces, with links to their
websites. Each space can specify terms:

   1. who is eligible (just other participating spaces by default, but could
   be broader)
   2. what is being offered (day drop-in use)
   3. how to arrange to visit a space and use the service (advance notice
   requirements)
   4. how other space owners can best verify membership (email, twitter,
   phone, carrier pigeon, URL for a member list)

Future directions we brainstormed (distilling the wisdom of the thread):

   - an easily-updated map of participating spaces
   - a Coworking Visa logo to put on participating spaces' pages
   - perhaps other tools for rapid verification or listing space members

It's exciting to make this go.

Raines Cohen, Coworking Coach <http://www.CoworkingCoach.com/>

P.S. Hey, MyDayOffice <http://coworking.pbwiki.com/My+Day+Office> folded up
its tent a couple of months ago and nobody said a peep about it on the list?
Jacob of Office Nomads removed 'em from the
CoworkingSeattle<http://coworking.pbwiki.com/CoworkingSeattle>page on
the coworking wiki but we really should start threads here when
spaces fail (and start a DeadSpaces page on the wiki) so we can do some more
failure analysis and avoid the same mistakes.