Ok kiddos!  Please update your spot.  Here's as much of the url I
could get rolling today, http://coworking.pbwiki.com/CoworkingVisa.
Aim was to keep space specifics brief.  Couldn't get to hotlinking
everyone's site, but hope each participant can hop on and edit in
their terms.  Feedback welcome (e.g.  is it strange to have membership
verification on the same page members will visit?).

Hoping (perhaps against hope) this current visa list can agree to the
3 complimentary days so it's less complicated to the user.  I think
there is complication already built-in with our different hours and
requirements, and it would be nice for the visa to not be a
labyrinthian deterrent.

Psyched about this.

Cheers,
Julie Duryea