"I have this image of my my moleskin full of co-working stamps. I could tell
stories of travels around the world. Just like my passport ... Only with
more billable hours."
Drooooooool...

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 10:25 PM, Derek Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I really like these a lot. However, while many spaces may accept the
generic log with the branded middle, I think it'd be fun for spaces to come
up with something on their own too – should they want to. The only
requirement being that "co-working visa" be somewhere on the logo. Everyone
could even start with the generic for now.

> I have this image of my my moleskin full of co-working stamps. I could
tell stories of travels around the world. Just like my passport ... Only
with more billable hours.

> We have a stamp manufacturing shop two blocks from Suite133. We could have
our stamp ready to go pretty darn quick.

--
tara 'missrogue' hunt
coFounder