Hey Everyone,

At Impromptu Studio, we have a badge that we wear during events:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/impromptustudio/2829996197/

We have a local ID card maker, Rich Drake, who made TweetUp badges for
our dmtweetup's and he now has been making TweetUp badges for other
groups through http://tweetupbadges.com. His main biz is VRID cards
http://vridcards.com
.

I just talked with him about the visa and we came up with a few ideas:
He could make a standard coworking badge.
     -Front would be similar to the one I linked to for Impromptu.
         (spot for name of coworker, coworking space name & logo)
    -Back would have their plan details (Lite, Full, etc)
    -Back could contain rows of the coworking visa signage for marking
places traveled
    -Rich could create a standard sticker or something similar to
place over the coworking visa logo that contained the coworking
location's logo

To implement a solution like this would be pretty easy.  Rich could
create a small kit that had the initial coworkers badges and a sheet
of stickers(or something similar).  I could work with him on this to
streamline the process when new coworkers are added/etc.

What are your thoughts?  Having a badge signifying where they came
from and what plan they have would be ideal for me.  Verification
becomes trivial at that point?

-Dan

--
Daniel Shipton