Agreed all around. So should we simply removed the "disparaging" or get rid
of the clause altogether? Is it important to have protection against
defamation?

Also, since the space isn't open yet, we'll be adding stipulations that
membership won't start until after the space is open, and that the space
will open within a certain range of dates or the agreement is null and void.

Anything else?