A little late to the discussion but I am happy to share the coworking
component of our contract and I do have
connections to legal resources should we need.  Cubes & Crayons
agreement was created by a lawyer and
protects us from liability and protects our clients.  We don't have a
defamation clause.

All the best,
Felicity

Space: www.cubesandcrayons.com