Hi all:

I'm hearing that a lot of you are allowing people to use the coworking
spaces for free. In trying to plan a facility I've run the numbers and I
don't see how that is possible.  First I don't see how you can get people to
pay for what you are giving for free and second I don't see how you can make
the density work.

I understand that coworking is all about providing an open environment and
letting people use it w/o signing up is in the spirit of things but in order
for us to pull this off it needs to be profitable, i.e. not operating at a
loss.

Could anyone speak to this please?  Thanks in advance.

-Mike Schinkel
President; NewClarity LLC
Organizer: Atlanta Web Entrepreneurs
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikeschinkel