Think of "free use" as a marketing tool. It varies space to space.

For instance, we don't have a "free dropin" policy like some, but some of
our signup rates include free days. Also, consider Jelly (
http://workatjelly.com/) as a market growing technique. I know there are
already multiple Atlanta Jelly groups.

Bottom line, though, is if you want to be a sustainable business, include
memberships that a) work for your members and b) work for you.

-----
--
-----
Alex Hillman