Axon,

Would you be willing to share your thoughts on expansion plans and the
justification behind them?  Scale seems about the only way to make
real money with coworking.

The successful spaces I've visited are very "mom and pop".  What are
your thoughts on opening in a community with a product that wasn't
born from the community (e.g. My Day Office)?  Thoughts on expansion
vs. beefing up coworking visa?

Julie Duryea
owner, souk
322 nw 6th avenue, suite 200