Jodi--

As I suggest in the reply to Julie, I think coworking can be an
important part of a revitalization effort.  Anything that creates
gravity in the city center is a good thing.  I'm a strong downtown
advocate (VP of the Downtown Chico Business Association, among other
things).  Glad you're committed to yours.

My only concern would be that your growth might be slower than in
markets with an already thriving downtown.  That said, you might be
able to secure some public dollars to build out or subsidize
operations until you reach critical mass.  We got capital improvement
funding and some operating capital from the local workforce investment
board, for example.

--Ax