I get the pbwiki by typing wiki.coworking.info ... it may have been a
glitch.

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 10:40 AM, noel hidalgo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ah... coworking nation? it seems like we've been talking about this
> for years... i'm all for it and would love to point a sub-domain of
> coworking.info to a staging server (if needed).
>
> also, i just realized that the pbwiki isn't resolving to
> wiki.coworking.info. anyone one of the wiki admins care to take a
> crack at this? if so, email me off the list.
>
> noneck
> --
> [ play ] http://noneck.org
> [ travel ] http://luckofseven.com
>
> [ email/jabber/aim ] noel[a]noneck.org
> [ sms ] +1.937.218.2422
> [ skype ] nonecknoel
>

> On 6 Nov 2008, at 21:22, nickf wrote:
>

> > On Nov 6, 6:02 pm, "Tara Hunt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Great idea! And we have been down this road before. Our official
> >> site is
> >> actually the blog:http://coworking.infobut I've sketched out stuff
> >> for an
> >> official coworking site (about a year and a half ago):
> http://flickr.com/photos/missrogue/sets/72157600017335084/
> >>
> >> Still looking to do that sorta thing. ;)
> >
> > When I try to access http://coworking.info/ it redirects me to
> > http://blog.coworking.info/ was the intent that www. would be the core
> > public site and blog. would be the blog?  I like what I see in the
> > sketches.  I think with the number of coworking colleagues who do web
> > stuff we could get this rolling.  What happened to that movement?  Did
> > it just stall due to lack of time or something else?
> >
> > - Nick

tara 'missrogue' hunt

Book: The Whuffie Factor: Using the Power of Social Networks to Build Your
Business (
http://www.amazon.com/Whuffie-Factor-Capital-Winning-Communities/dp/0307409503?ie=UTF8
)
Company: Citizen Agency (http://www.citizenagency.com)