We just held an event and got a pretty good turn out.
We even got a couple solid leads out of it.

BUT - invariably - when hosting an event like that we tend to attract
people who have no interest in our service and are just their to
pester attendees with their copier / insurance / answering service
sales.

I don't want to un-invite people and I've tried to embrace everyone
one -- but am wondering if anyone has had success deterring these
folks so it's really more about community vs. 'networking' when we
have our events.

Love any ideas that someone might have.
But am guessing it's just part of the deal.

-kb
Office Space Coworking
www.officespacecoworking.com