Hello,

I am a part of a startup working on a product called "Social Optimizer."
Currently we are using it for running a homeschool coop of about thirty
families organizing some twenty classes a semester. The math behind it is
pretty neat. We are looking for a few more case study groups for our
"friends and family alpha". Please let me know if you are interested.

--
Cheers,
MariaD

Make math your own, to make your own math.

http://www.naturalmath.com social math site
http://www.phenixsolutions.com empowering our innovations