I'll poke our volunteer development team again to find out how we're doing
on progress to be able to release the CubeSpace system.

What you need to know at the moment is that it will require some adaptation,
and at this instant, it still requires SQL Server (a Microsoft product) to
run. We're working on this, but not there yet.

--David

--
David Kominsky
da...@cubespacepdx.com