At CubeSpace, we're big enough that we've been able to guarantee every
member a seat whenever they come in, knowing that by the time we get near
the point of running out of seats we'll be clear on how many people ever
show up at once per hundred members. We're not there yet. If you are at all
worried,  limit memberships during the first 2 months to the number of seats
you have (again, you are not likely to reach that, but it allows an absolute
guarantee).

--David

--
David Kominsky