We haven't been doing this for very long, so I'm sure there are other folks
w/lots more to offer! However, I have been in Real Estate for 15 yrs and am
careful that all of our verbiage uses words like "membership fee includes
use of" without ever using the words "rent" or "lease" to avoid implying
ownership rights of any kind.

Brian R. at Carrboro Coworking did a lot of research on this, w/atty's etc.
You might contact him. He's a super nice guy!

At your service,

Heather O'

Heather O'Sullivan Canney, BA, CSP, CGG ("Chief Goal Getter!")
Heather O' Inc. Coaching and Consulting

Specializing in Small Business, Real Estate, PR/Marketing/Social Media
Organizational Systems
"Creating the Mindset, Marketing, Systems & Surroundings that support your
goals"

Soco Studio - A Place for Social Coworking (Seminars, Workshops & group
meetings too!)

104-B N. Salem St.
Apex, NC 27502
919-387-0408