Hi Tony,

    Thanks to you, Todd, and Drew for putting this book together. I've
been needing a resource to easily communicate the coworking concept to
leaders and influencers in my community, as I'm really wanting to
build a coworking space in Cedar Hill, about 15 minutes outh of
Dallas. I've picked up three copies to start; hopefully I'll get them
autographed if the three of you make it to SXSW next month. :)

Thanks again,

  Chris