Rituals. Rituals. Rituals.
Consistency is critical for building up the mass, and humans are habitual
creatures. If you can come up with a way (Tony had some great suggestions)
to get people in the mindset of "today's Tuesday, it's coworking day!", you
win. Better yet, give them a reason to bring others, and tell others about
their coworking day.

Have you also done research on your price point? If the value proposition
isn't well balanced (cost for the day >= the benefit of the day), you're
going to lose repeat visitors and ultimately, member conversion.

Are you in an "ideal" location? Location is hard to change once you've
already started a space, but our friends in Miami learned the hard way the
problems with a poorly selected location.

You need to find out where people are already hanging out, and become a part
of what they are doing.

-Alex, IndyHall

--
-----