Another great alternative is to collaborate with your local in-home day car
provider/ or network of providers.
While on site is great (speaking as a parent) it is difficult to really
focus at times when you have your mind on your kids... but the ability to
drop in, get updates and such provides peace of mind; much needed for the
freelancer parent that is on the go as it is. This way you reduce your
liability as well with trained day care providers as well as stimulating
your local neighborhood economy... try bartering too...host child care
trainings at your coworking site.

Just some quick thoughts.. Danielle, WHERE
www.wheremmm.com         Los Angeles, CA