I think a dedicated space and an agreement between all coworkers that
kids are going to be part of the mix would be good.  I totally agree
about the cost fo childcare - that is partly why I have my lil guy at
home with me.  but lately its getting a bit crazy.  Partly because our
neighbors with their 2 fabulous kids about his age just moved.

I think if you could set something up with a kids room, multiple kids,
and maybe rotate parents to supervise, you could do pretty well.

I am in Orange County California BTW