Danielle,
Thanks for asking, I wasn't sure how much to include in my first post/
introduction. I am the executive director of Main Street Orrville, a
group focused on downtown revitalization.  I came across a mention of
Oklahoma City CoCo in a blog post by Becky McCray of the Small Biz
Survival blog. I forwarded the post to a few people whom I thought may
find the concept interesting and from there the idea was born to get
coworking started here in Orrville.

We approached a bank that has unused space on the second floor of its
building downtown and they loved the concept. So now we are working on
a business plan for them to review and with any luck- sign off on.  We
plan to start our coworking as a program under our EntreprenOrrville
Center for Business Innovation.

We're just in the very beginning stages of development, but are
looking forward to a fun journey.

Darrin