Being out here in commuter heaven, I started tweeting like crazy
yesterday (and Facebooking and TracyIsland social networking) to let
everyone out there know that the TracyVirtualOffice is an alternative to
driving in to the Bay Area (now for the BART strike, but, also long term
if their OFB's do not allow them to work at "home".....the TVO is an
office).

Any Twitter help from you all would be greatly appreciated as well  :-)

Also.....since coworking is really a form of telecommuting which is
telework...is there something we ALL can at a grass roots organized
level? Watching the news..very very little is said about staying at
"home" to work, when there are thousands of people who can.

Would it make sense for all of us to band together to let whoever needs
to know, know about the benefits of coworking / telecommuting?  And not
just during events like this but long term....reduce traffic, reduce
harmful emissions, reduce stress, save time, money, and increase
productivity.  All benefits of "telecommuting" and thus, coworking.

Thanks, Mike

--
Mike Pihlman
TracyVirtualOffice