Great idea, Hillary!  Always good to remind commuters of the benefits
of coworking, particularly when commuting gets a big kink in it like a
BART strike. :)  We tried to do the same when we had bridge
construction over here in Seattle, but didn't see too many results, as
we didn't Tweet much about it.  I'll send out a message for ya now!

Susan
__
Office Nomads
http://www.officenomads.com