Sorry to be late on this, all. (I just got back from a trip.)

My proposed panel is "What Coworking Tells Us about the Future of
Work." <http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/ideas/view/2309?return=/ideas/
index/4/q:spinuzzi>

Here's the description:

"What happens when people can work anywhere - home offices, coffee
shops, libraries, coworking spaces? With mobile computing,
telecommunications, and broadband, knowledge workers are choosing new
work arrangements and self-organizing in looser, more transient
arrangements. We'll discuss these broad trends and what they mean for
work, using coworking as a specific example."

Basically, I'll be drawing on research I'm doing at the coworking
sites here in Austin, but I'll also draw on related case studies of
graphic designers, web services workers, and others to show how people
are working in looser and more fluid ways. You can get a sense of how
this work is going by taking a look at my blog, http://spinuzzi.blogspot.com.

Please consider voting for this panel! CS