Hi again,

    It's wonderful to see so many awesome panel proposals! I'm most
likely going to be out of reach for about a week while I recover from
a surgical procedure happening tomorrow (chronic sinus problems), so
today I'm pushing as much content onto the group and panel picker as
possible. Again, the nice thing about my panel is that it doesn't have
to make the cut in order to help coworking. We can implement the
concepts now, and make the panel more of a feedback session on how
things are going, rather than the typical "oh wouldn't it be lovely"
spiel. Here's my proposal:

http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/ideas/view/4729 (short url:
http://bit.ly/fedcopanel)
- Federated Coworking: Working Smarter, Better, and Louder, Together

   Coworking typically involves providing spaces for independent
creatives. From that perspective, the movement is doing very well,
based upon the number of new spaces opening up and existing spaces
reaching sustainability. It's my belief that there's large untapped
opportunity in coworking spaces working together via shared services
that will increase sustainability for members and space owners alike.
These opportunities may best be served by non-profits or for-profits
who collaborate with, but are not directly operated by, the spaces; in
this way, space owners can focus on their individual community while
leveraging services particularly tailored to the coworking movement.
Check out the group thread for this panel for more information, as
I'll be posting some examples of services that fit the federated
coworking model on that page shortly. Please tweet about this panel
and offer as much feedback as possible; this is about the community
working together to create services from which the entire community
may benefit.

Thanks for everything that you do to make coworking successful,

  Chris Stewart