Hello everyone,
I'm new to the group and would like to introduce myself.  I'm an
entrepreneur from Cleveland, OH, currently located in San Jose, CA.  I
first heard about the coworking concept from an article on the
recently opened Hacker Dojo in Mountain View.  Immediately I was in
love and have been exploring the concept in detail since.

A couple weeks into researching the concept, I made my way out to
NextSpace in Santa Cruz and met the managers Jeremy, Ryan, and Iris.
NextSpace was phenomenal, and I left that day knowing that I wanted to
become a part of the community as a coworking space owner.  Growing
up, going to school, and working in Cleveland has given me a
comprehensive picture of the city's strong and weak points.  I know
that a coworking spot, seeded with the right mix of groups and
individuals, would be a hit, as long as it was marketed and tended to
properly.  There has been a little bit of talk on the internet over
the past year or so about doing this, and another group put up an
introductory page at fs15.com, but still nothing has materialized.

So, that brings me to today: I just made public the space's webpage at
http://www.juntoroom.com.  Junto Room will be closely modeled after
NextSpace's approach, of course tailored to the specific needs of a
Midwest city.  I would appreciate the feedback of other space owners
and look forward to contributing to the community in the future.

Thanks,
Kyle Napierkowski