Kyle,
Congratulations!

We're based in downtown Akron and are opening a 2nd location in
Cuyahoga Falls in the next month here.

We're just about to hit our 1 year anniversary and have had many
successes (and challenges) apply the concept to the region.

We also have plans to open a Cleveland location within the year -- so
maybe there's some things we can work together on. I'm familiar with
Joe & the fs15 guys. Was sorry they weren't able to get going as the
CLE could use it.

Either way - good luck and please reach out if interested.

Kelly Brown
Office Space Coworking
http://www.officespacecoworking.com