Speaking of Receipts, as a fairly new mobile business owner, what do you
consider worthy receipts to hold on to?

-----Original Message-----
From: Leann Petersen <luluder...@mac.com>

Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 08:11:56
To: coworking@googlegroups.com<coworking@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Coworking] Re: What do you carry with you?

To go anywhere: iPhone, small wallet, a few plain unruled index cards,
an extra fine sharpie, a rubber band, keys. Wish my iPhone was a
better index card and could unlock my doors and pay for stuff :-)

To go to work work: add MacBook pro, short bit of power cord, iPhone
cable, Bart pass - all in a sling backpack with hidden pockets spewing
receipts.

Leann