Aloha Diana, thought I'd be the first to support the Blackberry
Curve.  Can't give up the keyboard. Then my Sony Vaio with Verizon
aircard.  With a few tweaks 6hr battery life.  Stereo bluetooth
headphones. Water bottle. post-its.  wallet and keys and I'm out the
door.  All fits into a Tumi shoulder bag and under 3lbs.  I need to
work whenever and wherever I can in between shuttling 3 kids around.