I'm just curious.. where are you studying and what is the degree you are
seeking?

And, for me I love using a netbook just because I am on the go a lot and it
is super easy to throw it in a big purse.
That being said when I have a big project I am loaded down with papers,
books, colored markers and a sketchpad at the least for good old-fashioned
brainstorming.

Danielle Nicoli
WHERE: Meet, Mix, Mogul
Work Lounge for Creatives