You'll find that some people will complain that if they're there just
1-2 hours, they don't want to count that as an entire day.  That's one
reason why we break up our days into morning, afternoon, and evening
sessions.  We still do get people who want to then only count the # of
actual hours used, but we've resisted in smaller increments.

Keep that in mind.

Jerome
BLANKSPACES
"work wide open"

www.blankspaces.com
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323.330.9505 (office)