No lockers - we use "mobile pedestals".  They are those drawer units
on wheels.  Tucks under desks nicely.  You can then get more units
than desks to accommodate the musical chairs of rotating users.

Jerome
BLANKSPACES
"work wide open"

www.blankspaces.com
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323.330.9505 (office)