My name is Erin Anderson and my business partner Aina Williams and are
interested in starting a new coworking space in Seattle. We met with
Susan Evans of Office Nomads this week and so appreciative of her
support- thanks Susan!

We are considering a couple different locations. Aina and I went to
check out some spaces on Eastlake and Interbay. We need some help
figuring out where all the great coworking folks think we should focus
on. We are going to hold a Jelly on November 11 at the Peets in
Interbay from 10-2-  http://wiki.workatjelly.com/JellyInSeattle And,
will do one in Eastlake as well (date to come).

If anyone has any ideas or guidance for us we would love it! Feel free
to email me directly at anderson.er...@gmail.com. Currently we are
calling ourselves "Work Play Seattle."

Thanks!
Erin