Continuing Jason's thought, if someone could post any type of numeric
info, it would really help me out too! You can always send it to me
privately as well! Thanks again everyone! I love how you are so
helpful! :)

And Susan, I actually read all about Office Nomads in Entrepreneur!
You guys have an awesome space (saw the video online). If you can
elaborate a bit more I would appreciate it! What do you mean by what
goes on within the space? Events? Does your space make a profit based
on events? If you don't mind giving me more specifics, I would
reallyyyyy appreciate it! Thanks again everyone! :)