Hi there! Workantile Exchange in Ann Arbor is about 6 months old now
and although we're not at full membership capacity yet, we're getting
closer. One of the things we're trying to tackle is fostering a sense
of community among the members (40+ right now) and I thought I'd share
our latest idea, since it might be of interest to others here (and
it's cheap).

We set up a Twitter list of all the members who use Twitter:
http://twitter.com/workantile/workantilers  It doesn't cover everyone
(since not all members use Twitter), but it's a good start and an easy
thing to do. Obviously not perfect for every kind of communication,
but a nice way to get to know the membership at large, as we all come
and go on quite irregular schedules.

Anyway, thought I'd share the idea if it hasn't already occurred to
you.